Monday, December 9, 2013

Standstill

I have some news and as most of you already know- I'm going up to IN today to go help my grandpa during and after his open-heart surgery! This means that I'll probably be gone for two weeks and won't be able to do much blogging, etc. So for that time that I am gone this critique group - IS AT A STANDSTILL. At least for you new people who joined who I haven't gotten set up with a critique partner, etc. For those of you who already have one you just keep on firing away =) That also means that for my critique partners- I WON'T BE ABLE TO CRITIQUE OR BE CRITIQUED TILL I RETURN! 

Thank you guys for being so patient with me. I know I'm doing an awful job at doing this critique group! I've just been so busy...

Please keep my grandpa in your prayers =)

1 comment: