Thursday, March 13, 2014

I regret to say that...

... 
Guys I'm so sorry that I have been so neglectful on this blog. When I first started this group I thought it would be a marvelous idea and that I'd have a great time doing it-along with helping other writers also. But unfortunately my plans did not work out. I always have these big, great ideas but then I always find them to be a HUGE fail. So I am writing this to say that I am resigning as the administrator of this blog. I really wish it could have worked and I believe it would have if I didn't have such a busy schedule =/ I just feel so bad because I know some of you have been waiting for months for a critique partner and I just haven't even got in contact with you yet.

BUT...

there is still hope. lol. If any one of you lovely writers would be willing to take over the "shining bright critique group" I would be more than willing to be a partner with you. I just haven't had time to seek out authors to do guest posts, host giveaways, post writing advice, get critique partners grouped up, and maintain this blog. To be honest after I got into it I just became so overwhelming I basically just dropped all of my time put into this group. And I am ever soooo sorry. But if any of you all would like to take over the blog...-find authors to do interviews and guest posts, post book giveaways (I'd be willing to of course offer books for these) and just find other teen writers to guest post I would be ever so grateful for your help! If you are interested in maybe doing this please email me at:
Brittneybps@windstream.net

If I don't have anyone interested I will be shutting down this group (those of you who already have partners will of course be able to keep them) and those of you who have been waiting for one for some time I will get you matched up! I also would love to keep my critique partners because they have been a wonderful help to me.

Once again my deepest apologies! Thank you guys for being such awesome friends and being patient with me over all of this =) You all are amazing.

3 comments:

  1. I would love to help out with the blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok just email me and we'll see what you can do!

      Delete
  2. I totally understand Brittney, I do the same thing all the time. I don't necessarily have time to be the head administer, but if you need help I'd be willing to have a part in the administering. I hope you find help soon!

    God Bless,
    Amy
    <3 Jesus was my first love <3

    ReplyDelete